FAQ AND OUR POLICY
What should we bring?
- Sunscreen/Tanning Oil
- Food and beverages of your choice
How does payment work?
When you are ready to book we will ask for a deposit of half the amount of your charter to hold your booking on the calendar. This will be put towards your final payment which is to be paid before the charter begins. All payments can be made via Venmo or Zelle.
What is your cancellation policy?
We understand plans change. Please notify us within one week of your book to receive a full refund. For cancellations with less than one week notice you will not be refunded your deposit amount. Miami storms are typically quick moving. Your captain will do their best to avoid the storms by going north or south. If your booking must be cancelled due to unsafe weather that cannot be avoid you will be refunded the full amount or a refund for the amount of time missed due to unavoidable weather.
Where is the pickup location?
We are flexible with pickup location near Haulover sandbar. If you have a location with dock access that you’d like pickup/drop-off to be at, please let us know. We can coordinator a closer pickup/drop-off location for an additional fee depending on location.
What do we do during our charter?
We will take a nice cruise past waterfront mansions and islands before spending the afternoon in the crystal clear, knee deep waters of Biscayne Bay or Haulover Sandbar.
Are there any additional costs?
- Miami Beach/Downtown pickup can be arranged for an additional cost depending on the vessel
- $200/hr- additional hours which must be coordinated in advance as we typically have multiple charters a day
- Jet Ski rentals can be coordinated for an additional fee
- Although not mandatory a 20% gratuity paid directly to your captain is greatly appreciated